Monday, July 20, 2026

More Than 50 Holy Books Were Dramatically Altered Or Destroyed By The Romans To Make The New Testament

It's so unbelievable what the Romans did and then their Roman Catholic Church.  It's not fair that we have been taught as Roman Catholics, mostly since birth, these distortions.  I read The Book Of Enoch and some of The Dead Sea Scrolls but there is so much more to know but how could I learn when so much of it has been destroyed!  Not only do I feel disconnected from Judaism because my ancestors were forced to convert but now I feel like the floor has collapsed from under me as well knowing so much is gone.  It makes sense that this happened because our world is so cold hearted, dark, cruel and very unfair because those who claim to be good and holy are only in it for power, money and control.  I sensed that the Romans never truly left they just evolved to become some of the most influential and powerful people in the world that we don't even know about.  What is happening in the West is no accident.  They are doing the reverse King Solomon New World Order.   See King Solomon wanted to create a single peaceful and tolerant society ruled by God through a King.  Not just any King either.  A Godly one like King Solomon!  That's why I want the Jews to lead us and protect us because they are God's Army.  It's no joke when I said that either.  I want a #CivilSociety / #CivilizedSociety not a #SavageSociety that is the backbone of Satan's Army!  I learned this in the book The Hiram Key Revisited on page 38.  I did a little digging too and I learned that the books were not destroyed but omitted.  Now I know The Book of Enoch was destroyed and only one copy was found in Ethiopia in Africa so I know that that is not true.  Some of what was omitted:  The Gospels of Thomas  (as in Doubting Thomas), The Gospels of Mary, The Gospels of Judas and the Gospels of Truth and more.  I did a Google then an Extended Intelligence search.  I think that might be incorrect as well.  Remember, I'm part Roman too so don't play with me.  I'm a White Hat Roman who wants to help humanity.  Right now though because my imo corrupt government is not being fair or moral I'm less able to, however.  I don't trust them not to go after good people with these new censorship laws so I decided to just take a step back and observe for a while until I feel comfortable again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment