I thought I had it tough as a child all the way up til I was a young adult until I finally moved out after I was married but I had no idea how that would be like a walk in the park to experiencing frontal lobe seizures in 2018 out of the blue at 47 for no reason!!! I did measure the emf radiation at my desk and it was harmful unfortunately. I avoid all emf now because I recently learned that I had developed Akathesia from my traumatic brain injury. :'( I would have figured it out a heck of a lot sooner if I wasn't so focused on helping everyone else out. It was only when I learned that the dark nwo WEF "Liberals" are reviewing involuntary MAID for the mentally ill that I had to focus on myself because I was never mentally ill! I have been hurt all my life and it's not because I am not well mentally! No it's because those who hurt me were! I am not going to be subjected to any more garbage ever again! I refuse to be mistreated and abused from now on.
I actually contacted the hospital and explained everything and expect them to update my file that I am not mentally ill because I am suffering from a TBI and Akathesia as a result. I will NEVER agree to MAID and I told everyone that. I will NEVER be forced to do that either. Now I did read that a Parliamentary Report stated that the council rejected including people with mental illness for MAID so I pray it never comes to light. Those fake and corrupt politicians can probably try and get anyone MAIDed out that are a thorn in their side! You know the ones that expose their corruption and dark new world order agendas and other woke garbage.
No comments:
Post a Comment