Sunday, July 21, 2024

Update July 25, 2024 - I Read That Stimulant Laxatives Helps To Cure Olanzapine Medication Constipation! I Really Hope So!

 After ten months after stopping 2.5 mg Olanzapine and switching to 20 mg of Lurasidone I feel much better but I'm still detoxing!  I was researching what to do to cure medication constipation and I found out stimulant laxatives are the way to go.  Senokot natural senna is a stimulant laxative and I had some on hand and took it last night.  This morning I passed a painful hard stool.  I pray that I'm done detoxing but we will see.  My lower abdomen has gone down a lot too from switching meds, eating less, eating better and working out with a targeted workout for that area.  

Sharing these embarrassing things is something I am doing to help others who are suffering from Olanzapine and need to switch to something else and I highly recommend Lurasidone or Latuda.  Olanzapine should be banned because it really messes people up physically and harms them.  It also zombifies the mind a lot and it's not right to be like that at all.  I contacted the hospital and my doctor about this but no word back!  I really don't understand why they would put me on such a horrible med Olanzapine when there is a really great one Lurasidone / Latuda!  After suffering seizures in 2018 and confirmed with a MRI I was confused and just did what the doctors told me.  I really regret trusting them about Olanzapine!  No one had my back and if I didn't complain to my doctor they would have never recommended Latuda!  

The generic cheaper version of Latuda is Lurasidone but it's still expensive in Canada.  30 pills is about $43 for a month supply with tax included.  Thankfully I have benefits and only pay about $7 for a month supply with tax included.

 I just want to add that you can't use any natural senna laxatives daily so please check the instructions that should be on the bottle.  I just used it once and it really helped me.  I might use it again next week.  I just want to detox and get back to my normal self once and for all.  Being on Lurasidone helps but it's so gradual.  At least I'm able to detox unlike being on Olanzapine that really messed me up.  Intestines in humans are said to be 30 feet long and Olanzapine stopped the natural movement of it because it dried them out!  I had to take Metamucil then natural psyllium but it still wasn't the same.  Lurasidone does not constipate me at all.  I'm so grateful my doctor finally suggested Latuda and my pharmacist switched me to the generic cheaper version instead which was the same thing.  He said it's the parent drug so not to worry.



No comments:

Post a Comment