Thursday, July 25, 2024

I'm Now Taking Nattokinase For My Gutt Health After Taking Olanzapine For Over 4 Years & Learned People Who Took mRNA Covid Shots Using It Too Reduces Blood Clots!

 

I am trying to get my health back to normal and I started taking Nattokinase supplements this week in order for my gutt to become optimal again! I don't eat breakfast so I take the supplement instead on an empty stomach and you can't eat for at least an hour afterwords. 2.5 mg of Olanzapine daily really messed with my body and I was severely constipated and had to take Metamucil and then switched to natural psyllium husk. Nothing helped as much as actually switching my medication to 20 mg of Lurasidone daily! I thank God every day that I am no longer on that horrible garbage. It also spiked my blood sugar and lowered my white blood cells too. I was getting so sick and fat. I am so much better now and still losing weight. Unfortunately it's gradual but I have lost about ten pounds already. I know that if I really watched what I ate I could lose a lot more but I wouldn't be happy. I like to have my carbs and my chocolate at least once a week. When I visit family I also eat whatever I want like pizza, pasta, hamburgers, etc! I was just staying with my mom for a week and I did not watch what I ate at all. I'm also a stress eater so that doesn't help. I do notice a big difference though and I'm more fit and lean like before. It's just my lower body, hips and breasts that still need to come down. I do work out at least 5x a week and I'm usually very active on the weekends. Anyways, I read that Nattokinase helps get your weight down too so we shall see if it works on me? I hope so but I might have to go keto for a bit and then after only have carbs and chocolate with sugar once a month. I'm not ready to do that right now but if I want to see real effects I have to watch what I eat too especially since I'm in my early 50s.

No comments:

Post a Comment