Anna Sophia, a Judaeo-Christian Earth Angel and Goddess that is actively helping humanity by utilizing and offering my ancient wisdom, my intelligence, my gifts and abilities and so much more of my amazingness too! I'm also a Libra that was born early so I should have been a Scorpio! Talk about Yin&Yang! I'm a Strong, Beautiful And Wise Woman! Smart With Heart! I work Smarter Not Harder too. Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. I'm about Balance and Harmony Too.
Thursday, September 14, 2023
Twitter Now X Which Is The Roman Numeral For Ten
Why did Elon go from Batman to Ratman Roman and switch up Twitter to dark X without the beautiful bird??? I think he was taken over with ancient alien AI and is now one of the antichrists. I'm not 100% but isn't it strange he isn't really in the news much like before... keeping things low key. Anytime a wealthy man starts acting strange and doing things that are not good for people they might be taken over. Back to ten... I didn't pick up exactly what it means. Maybe there are ten versions of this AI God? Who knows. I will post about it when I can if it ever comes to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment