Anna Sophia, a Judaeo-Christian Earth Angel and Goddess that is actively helping humanity by utilizing and offering my ancient wisdom, my intelligence, my gifts and abilities and so much more of my amazingness too! I'm also a Libra that was born early so I should have been a Scorpio! Talk about Yin&Yang! I'm a Strong, Beautiful And Wise Woman! Smart With Heart! I work Smarter Not Harder too. Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. I'm about Balance and Harmony Too.
Monday, September 18, 2023
My Mother In Law Was Pretty Horrible To Me Too
I tweeted about most of it. She was a bit kind to me after her husband died. I felt prior that i had to compete for my husband so I instead avoided her like the plague. I could only stomach her for so long because of her negative energy. She played stupid but she wasn't. She was a Scorpio but in dark and unbalanced enrrgy. She seemed to think I wasn't good enough for her son then she acted like I was a snob? I can't help that I am regal, it's not my fault. I hate it personally but I do get along with almost anyone who are fair. She never really spoke to me much, it was a sharp sort of silence mostly but I remember once she told me to drink water.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment