Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Updated - CBD Oil That Is Brewed Wrong May Cause Mental Illness Due To THC? Or EMP or EMF Attacks Via Psycho Electronic Weapons!? & My Story Including Very Strange And Inappropriate Things At Hospital

I also wrote a bit about it shortly after it happened: "It was awful and though the ER doctor released me right away I was in no condition to leave so I called my husband that was out of the country and I ended up where I shouldn't have been.  Some sort of reeducation camp and when I got home there was dried blood in my right ear and top of my right gum?!  I had the option to see that doctor after but I cancelled since I got over the temporary issue by stopping the use of that CBD oil.  Also it's not a mental disorder to be gifted or suffering heartbreak because my love was so far away from me. 

I also feel less activity in my frontal lobe since the mental ward in September 2018 from the center of my head, to my forehead and to the sides.  I was out of it the first time I was at the mental ward.  I don't remember much of the days at all.  They could have done anything to me.:(

My second time there a nurse broke into my room around 7am and took my vitals?  My heart was racing and I found that so odd.  I told my doctor and the nurse that did that was no longer my nurse.

I want to add that I just recalled that the city trimmed the massive tree right in front of my house that blocked my house with all it's massive branches.  They cut a lot of branches and you could see my bay windows after they were done.  It was before the possible EMP attacks.

When I was in the hospital in 2019 I had access to free phones in the mental ward but shortly after calling my husband and have him talk to me again he asked where I was calling from and I said in the kitchen. Right after there were service people that took that phone offline? There was another phone but I never disclosed the location and it remained open to us. I just thought that was very strange. Also making marjajana legal to all especially the people who speak out against evil while having the ability to use EMP on people to possibly cause their actual mental illness in order to shut them up is not okay. There needs to be a way to stop the use of technology for evil. When my husband said that CBD oil is good for you and your brain I trusted him and took it. Who knows where he got that idea from, it was during the time when we were experiencing EMF side effects. I was never tested for THC in the hospital even though they took tons of blood. Something is not right about this situation at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment