Thursday, January 10, 2019

Eliminating and Reducing EMF From My Life & My Personal Struggle At The Hands Of The Dark

So I hardwired my all in one computer right into the net so no wifi and eliminating as many devices from the wifi too unless we use it or plugging it right in like my PC.

Someone also purchased a Himalayan Salt lamp for me too because they reduce EMF too.  I had an unfortunate temporary condition that required medical attention that may have stemmed from it and the use of CBD oil and heartbreak.  See I'm so sensitive that I was too connected to the supernatural on this certain CBD that obviously was brewed incorrectly according to the doctor.

It was awful and though the ER doctor released me right away I was in no condition to leave so I called my husband that was out of the country and I ended up where I shouldn't have been.  Some sort of reeducation camp and when I got home there was dried blood in my right ear and top of my right gum?!  I had the option to see that doctor after but I cancelled since I got over the temporary issue by stopping the use of that CBD oil.  Also it's not a mental disorder to be gifted or suffering heartbreak because my love was so far away from me.  

If I am further bothered  I will get a lawyer and pursue.  I know I could prove that what is happening to me EMF wise is not on the up and up.  Last year was brutal and I strongly believe that the dark via EMF played a big part in it.  I wrote all about it here: 

Project Regain Humanity via Goddess Anna Sophia vs Project Lose Humanity via Dark NWO~Timeline~ I Wanted To Help With Tech & They Flipped To Hurt With Tech*Update Sept 15/2018 Three Women In Revelations 12! 

The Earth Goddesses seemed to kill themselves over heartbreak but I am no sunflower because I'm a BRUT ROSE.  I will not fall.  There will be no further skip in the record!  

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment