Anna Sophia, a Judaeo-Christian Earth Angel and Goddess that is actively helping humanity by utilizing and offering my ancient wisdom, my intelligence, my gifts and abilities and so much more of my amazingness too! I'm also a Libra that was born early so I should have been a Scorpio! Talk about Yin&Yang! I'm a Strong, Beautiful And Wise Woman! Smart With Heart! I work Smarter Not Harder too. Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. I'm about Balance and Harmony Too.
Saturday, September 5, 2026
The Lindsay Clancy Trial Will Ultimately Be About Prevention
People have to see that the Lindsay Clancy trial is ultimately about prevention to hopefully stop hormonal psychosis and the senseless murder of innocents by recognizing it and treating it correctly before it spirals. The system failed so many, including Clancy and her children, and hopefully now this will help others suffering with the same thing and the people in their lives too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment