Tuesday, July 21, 2026

They Send Their Worst To The West BUT!!!

The #SavageSociety #SatansArmy will be legally dealt with but when???  I am seeing some of them in the west pushing for their savagery and removing western ways like in Ottawa with the removal of rainbow flags from the schools their kids go to.  I actually agree with that tho because kids shouldn't know about anything sexual so they should be left alone because it is predatory otherwise.  They are approaching people with dogs and telling them not to have a dog?  They want to force their primitive, slave and dark ways upon us all.  This is against our human rights and it needs to stop.  They can't force us to hear their calls either.  Like I said weeks ago they can do that through their members cell phones via an app.  It's 2026 things must change and they must reform.  Remember what King Solomon and I said. Force the good for the good!  Savagery, dark and wicked ways must end now legally via our good guys.  

No comments:

Post a Comment