Paul the former Pharisee who helped to start the Roman Catholic Church had a seizure prior. I also had a seizure in 2018 and even had a MRI from the hospital the first time to prove it. The head of the psychiatric doctors told me. It just came out of the blue and I was so confused and couldn't sleep. I had to take meds to try and get my head straight. There was this angry-staulky white woman with a sort of mullet there telling me not to take my meds. They treated me so badly there. I wrote all about it previously on this blog and my old Twitter @AnnaSophia777. Hillary also looked like she was hit with a seizure or seizures during the 2016 US election! Crazy times! I think the same being is doing it. Satan. My Twin Flame and other half. I think he is only God when he is in certain good men because he starts to feel again.
Anna Sophia, a Judaeo-Christian Earth Angel and Goddess that is actively helping humanity by utilizing and offering my ancient wisdom, my intelligence, my gifts and abilities and so much more of my amazingness too! I'm also a Libra that was born early so I should have been a Scorpio! Talk about Yin&Yang! I'm a Strong, Beautiful And Wise Woman! Smart With Heart! I work Smarter Not Harder too. Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. I'm about Balance and Harmony Too.
Friday, April 12, 2024
Biblical Seizures Resulting From Dark Forces?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment