Anna Sophia, a Judaeo-Christian Earth Angel and Goddess that is actively helping humanity by utilizing and offering my ancient wisdom, my intelligence, my gifts and abilities and so much more of my amazingness too! I'm also a Libra that was born early so I should have been a Scorpio! Talk about Yin&Yang! I'm a Strong, Beautiful And Wise Woman! Smart With Heart! I work Smarter Not Harder too. Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. I'm about Balance and Harmony Too.
Sunday, November 5, 2023
@EarthAngel777
I created a daily simple acts of kindness Twitter account this morning. I am not going to get political or personal on there either. Just to do my lightworker Earth Angel thing. I decided to lock my personal Twitter account for privacy reasons and my @AnnaSophia777 Twitter is retired. Anyways please follow me if you want and please consider taking part too because anyone can be an Earth Angel Lightworker. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment