Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Favorite & Important Media Triggered Memories and Regeneration In My Brain After Damage By Possible Voice To Skull aka Psycho Electronic Weapons & My Thoughts On Klaus Schwabs' Indirect Threat.

Music, reading (including the bible daily), working out, meditation and trying to be positive helps a lot but what does even more for me lately is utilizing media that has roots. I'm no doctor but I am an expert in my own psyche and mental abilities and I am experiencing positive and real results. I also take pure salmon oil and eat eggs and an avocado daily too. I wrote prior how reading improves brain function but it goes deeper than that. I read a lot but only when I read one of my favorite childhood books that took place during the depression did it trigger a positive response. https://annasophianaturalpsychic.blogspot.com/2022/12/reading-helps-improve-brain-function.html Every day I try to better myself, no matter how little. I am trying to focus more on improving myself and my family more because it seems that no matter how hard I tried to make our world harmonious through sharing my wisdom and gifts it seems to have gotten worse. The only ones that can change our world for the better are the global elites themselves that are in power behind the scenes or the ones they trust will. If they try shutting the power off it will just piss a lot of people off and they will probably rise up and do whatever they can to make things right. I am not one for violence but I do like to share what I see. It's not a good move at all. I think right now they should make things fair. What is happening in my province of Ontario is not fair at all. Make things affordable again! Basic necessities including food and utilities should be cheap! Together we can find a better way like I was tweeting about. The Global elites problem is is they think they are better than everyone else and that they are the ones to call the shots just because they have money and power. Why not use it to better humanity for all?

No comments:

Post a Comment