I don't know about you but if you have only just started reading my blog via this post then you don't know that I refer to myself as The Twilight Zone. My dad even told me I was left by aliens at the doorstep. lol So I figured it out. I have a pure and innocent heart because I believe in God, have morals, care about others and I like to have fun. Yet my soul is dark because I am a very logical, factual, balanced, non drama person who does not like to operate in weak emotions. I have had co workers ask me "Who are you?" because when I am tasked with something I am like a fine Swiss Watch. No time for bs games. I don't mess around when it comes to serious matters. I had another co worker tell me to go on Facebook more because my portfolio of real estate rental properties I helped manage was zero outstanding. I had to quit there a few times before they were ready to let me go. My last few jobs the people there seemed to behave really inappropriate and unprofessional. Maybe it was like that so I could follow my true purpose. I am trying and I do want to make this world a better place for all. I do hate that I am not perfect and knew that I am limited in my human form. I will keep trying to help regardless by sharing the truth via my writings! I am so proud that I have achieved a right / left brain balance too. It's not easy but because I worked on my weaknesses that I found mostly through my zodiac sign I was able to do so. I wrote about it on my blog also years ago. God Bless!
Anna Sophia, a Judaeo-Christian Earth Angel and Goddess that is actively helping humanity by utilizing and offering my ancient wisdom, my intelligence, my gifts and abilities and so much more of my amazingness too! I'm also a Libra that was born early so I should have been a Scorpio! Talk about Yin&Yang! I'm a Strong, Beautiful And Wise Woman! Smart With Heart! I work Smarter Not Harder too. Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. I'm about Balance and Harmony Too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment