Anna Sophia, a Judaeo-Christian Earth Angel and Goddess that is actively helping humanity by utilizing and offering my ancient wisdom, my intelligence, my gifts and abilities and so much more of my amazingness too! I'm also a Libra that was born early so I should have been a Scorpio! Talk about Yin&Yang! I'm a Strong, Beautiful And Wise Woman! Smart With Heart! I work Smarter Not Harder too. Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. I'm about Balance and Harmony Too.
Tuesday, August 16, 2016
Moving All Future Posts To SteemIt
So I found out about Steemit yesterday, it's where you can post your content, and earn real money as a result. The pay per click on most blogs doesn't even cover a gum ball on a post, to be honest, and since I have been pretty much restricted in order to get the word out, I have not been able to work a real job, since this, being a prophet, is my real job now. I am not disable, actually, I am very able, however, I am not qualified for those benefits and unable to make a living. I have tried Etsy and only been able to sell one handmade doll fashion I made for my big eyed dolls I collect.
Anyways, I like the new platform and decided that I would try to get out everything there and if I earn it would be a bonus on top. https://steemit.com/@annasophia So please join and follow me on there because I have something important to say and I hope you up vote it. It costs you nothing to do so. I am not down and out, so please don't worry. God has me covered. If you like my writings and find great meaning then please I won't stop you from valuing my work. My paypal is toparanormal@yahoo.ca if you would rather donate that way instead. That's it for now. I hope to see you on Steemit shortly. Best, Anna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment